Monday, March 25, 2013

What to write. . .what to write. . .

Oh heck, I dunno.

Tomorrow night is the monthly meeting of the Immigration Task Force of Quad City Interfaith. The meeting doesn't require much prep from me, unlike some of the other things I do for the task force. So, easy night tonight, easy night tomorrow.

Holy Week. Started with Palm Sunday. Lent doesn't end with Easter. Rather, Lent ends at the beginning of the Holy Thursday evening Mass. And that Mass is really long; it doesn't end until the end of the Easter Vigil, on Saturday night. On Holy Thursday we will do a foot washing. In the Fourth Gospel the Last Supper is not there. It's replaced by a foot washing. We will have a foot washing at St. Mary's. I was one of those whose foot was washed last year - probably explains that look on Fathe Ed's face sine then - and I will be again this year.

Tired - time for beddy-bye.Thanks for hagng out.

No comments:

Post a Comment